Reviews for "MCI - Wyze vs War Spawn"

this was a good battle too. 2nd round is pretty dope so far. this is hard vote one, cuz i thought Spawn had the better bars in both verses but Wyze had better flow for most of his. I would have to give it to Spawn, just on the fact that he had a better 1st verse. Close tho, i would even be down to hear one more round.

Vote - War Spawn

Wyze Stingray: 1
War Spawn: 1

Thank you for dropping by!

great battle i thought both of you complemented each other really well i thought both of you flowed on the beat very well warspawn had the better flow while i must say that Wyze's flow on this track was a huge upgrade as compared to past tracks! it was a very close battle but i just gotta say Wyze killed it with his second verse while warspawns second verse seemed to lack in places

Winner:Wyze Stingray
5/5 D'Led

Wyze Stingray: 2
War Spawn: 1

Thanks for casting the vote!

Wyze

Wyze Stingray: 3

Thanks for the vote!

Both of these rappers are shit random pick... i choose wyze

great battle but im gonna give it to war spawn due to the fact that his lines seemed more serious, and he himself came with a more serious style that i was enjoying. wyze was funny, with some decent flips, but spawn re-flipped a lot of them, and was consistently flipping a lot of the lines. wyze was good though, dont get me wrong, but i felt like war spawn edged him out on a serious note. good job though guys, great battle. although there was a noticeable difference in flow, wyze was good, but i felt like spawn was having troubles, i didnt deduct points on that though.