Reviews for "Grandpa, Run!"

I liked it, but the only thing I don't understand is the objective, like what the grandpa is trying to do?

It's a nice game, but I believe you can do it better.

Rixium responds:

Hey, thanks! He is trying to do nothing yet, I didn't really work on a story for this, but maybe I'll make something in the future that expands on this. I believe I could do better too.

While it's simple enough, it manages to entertain me for a while because the world is different each time. Some jumps at times are almost (take in note the almost) impossible.

Rixium responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I understand they're almost impossible, I've been working on making the jumps a little more manageable, they used to be much more brutal.

This game is not fun, please don't do a sequel

Rixium responds:

Thanks for the Review, I'll make sure I don't take your words to heart.

Super fun, can't wait for the achievements and leaderboard!

Rixium responds:

Hey :) Working on them now, a couple of achievements are finished, leader board will be worked on shortly.

This game is very simple, but it is not very unique save for the aliens coming. I found only one problem and that is that when you die the music will turn off and when you respawn it will take about three seconds to load.

Rixium responds:

Hey, Thanks. The music is loaded from an online source to reduce file sizes, may be the problem, sorry if it's an inconvenience.