Reviews for "Ode To Pixel Days"

This was great. I just came back from a shitty night out, where all the time I thought "I'd like to be someone else", then I come home, play this game, and... I don't know, it made me feel good :)
Well done! Sometimes, these kind of games are boring and too much trying to "be deep", but yours was not only fun to play, but also spot-on and meaningful
So, thank you :)

Good job on the art and music too!

talhakaya responds:

thanks! very glad that it made you feel good, that's wonderful! thanks for playing and your very nice comment.

A very well made game!
I enjoyed every second of it.
Also, i really liked the message after the credits.For me at least it meant,that either one of us could be Hans...a random person.

talhakaya responds:

thank you! Glad you enjoyed it :) A lot of people don't see that message. Yes the message was, a lot of people around you could be feeling like Hans did. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

A very meaningful game.
Don't change yourself for others to like you, be yourself for others to like you.

talhakaya responds:

I loved it. Very creative, very inventive, and very thought provoking. Its a wonderful piece of art with a wonderful message to it. I love how the game takes place in Hans mind. Its hard to find amazing games like this.

talhakaya responds:

Ah thanks :) you are so kind! :) glad you liked it.

I... I'm gonna cry. C':