Reviews for "Valentine's Day! - 2013"

Best thing ever bat chocolates and the harlem shake lol.

thats WTF FUNNY!!! hope i see more of this work of animation cuz its freaking cute to the point its funny and nice reference to the harlem shake.

ok...can't..unsee this but....good and smooth animation. Good voices. and A nice connection to the holiday plus......NOW I WANT FK#!N CHOCOLATE BATS....So over all pretty good. Keep up the good work. Mabye try to add a little shading to it see if that helps and your on your way man.

All yaoi fanfics in a nutshell.

Very, VERY short. But it made me laugh. It was pretty well animated, and the voice imitations/voice-acting were pretty decent. Nice video!