Reviews for "Pokey Man Build A Scene"

really?
REALLY?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

pretty cool one liner

I knew there was something more to this game

I really do wish Homogang was a real site though. Oh wait isn't that trechnicaly like Newgrounds and the Clock Crew? Yeah I figured anyway nice job as usual!

Pop-Tart responds:

Actually man, homogang.com redirects to the clock forums. :) Try it. Thanx for your support this month brother!

I was really excited to play this being a pokemon fan and now I feel like i've been totally gipped not many people will sit around just moving pokemon pics around on a screen pretty disappointing. And the music gets pretty annoying and repetitive.

You could have done much better...sorry bro. For one, it's "Pokemon" (Nintendo will not care if you make fan games.) Second of all...that music isn't even POKEMON related! At least nothing I can recognize. And...third...your Pokemon choices. You can't really build a scene with these Pokemon that is actually enjoyable. Also, Jynx is missing an arm and wtf is with the clocks on Ivysaur and Wubbafett?

Sad attempt, man. SAD.