Reviews for "[REVIVE]"

JonBro continuously makes great games. The mechanics, music and art are all great.

Interesting mechanics make for challenging puzzles
Loved the art style and the loose story element was a great way to wrap the game up

The puzzles were good, and I like how the death mechanic was switched up midway through the game. Normally changing the rules midway through the game would be a bad thing, but the game's short enough that you can get away with it.
I was a little disappointed when I found that there were only two Expert Rooms, and the most puzzling thing about the game was probably the ending. =P
If you're interested in seeing my impressions first-hand, I just finished up a let's play of the game, which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9kd-uZiIb99tSi8Xp45d_MNA-yxdUXPx

This is a great, intuitive game. The controls and design are simple but it is incredibly hard to collect all the grapefruits. The dark, "real" ending is incredibly vivid and rewarding.

awesome game OMG!!!!!! so cool love it ^o^