Reviews for "Band Of Heroes"

pretty good...

one MAJOR issue i have is that it dosnt keep my save file... I DONT WANNA SEE OR PLAY TROUGH THE WHOLE THING AGAIN! i think i was at the level before the last too...

It was a fun game. The problem relied in how fast the characters could follow the mouse. The response time was too big.

pretty fun but idk about the storyline.

My favorite team is what I affectionately call the Howling Wind team. It consists of Glenn (leader), Selena and Ray. The essential combo here is between Glenn's Ice Vortex (Tornado specced to last 10 seconds) and Selena's Bloodlust, fully upgraded.

Ice Vortex lasts a long time and quickly mows down anything near you. Bloodlust ensures that, when facing massive hordes, YOUR SUPER BAR REFILLS FASTER THAN ICE VORTEX RUNS OUT, so enemies that get near you constantly face a whirling death field. This team completely shuts down even hordes of necromancers, as they all rely on projectiles (negated) and swarms of minions (who die easily and serve to feed Bloodlust). Just be careful with strong enemies like werewolves, keep a minimal distance from those and you should be fine since Ice Vortex range is longer than melee. Ray is not crucial in this combo, but I keep him around for the weapon drops, feel free to replace him with whoever.

Pretty awesome game overall!