Okay, I like this game. It is very fun and kind of addictive, but a few things to note.
1. The balancing is waaaay off, half the enemies kill you in 1 hit, no matter how much experience you tried to steal from your allies, and the other half barely do any damage and die in 1 hit, that is some very off balancing.
2. The AI is infuriating. I could not get to the bottom half of the screen because my support AI Panda would only go left and right the exact same way I did, and 1 square under me! With this I literally could not go down and had to wait until the enemies killed my other allies so Panda would try to save them. That was frustrating.
3. Also boss monsters become hard to tell apart from regular monsters, there is no transition or anything really noticeable about the bosses.
4. Gaining experience in this way is interesting, but frustrating. Too many times did my allies steal my experience because I'd kill the monster, it would fall 1 square back, and my ally would jump in front of me and take the grave, it led to me having to try to steal theirs and that got rid of the team feeling.
5. The experience amounts seem to vary from not enough to so much that its wild.
6. It could maybe use different maps, something to make it more visually appealing through out the game.
Otherwise, this was a very fun game and I can see it going further!