Reviews for "Beef Bash 2013"

great game

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FUCKING GAME FOR SO MANY FUCKING YEARS. I remember playing it on gimme5games.com and just a few years back I remembered it for some reason after coming back to that site. So then began my long-ass search for the damn game. It took so fucking long. I'm not losing this damn game again, I'm fucking bookmarking it, I'm not going on another fucking search for it.

So as a small recap. This game was my fucking childhood and I fucking love it. :)

Thank you so much for bringing this game back! I've looked for it for so many years. The only reason I could remember the game's name was that I had "Beef Bash" favorited from when it first came out, but the game didn't work because I believed the host had shutdown. Your description (which is also very much appreciated) confirmed that. I was extremely happy when I saw that it was re-uploaded and improved. Even showed my younger brother an example of the good old days of flash games and time management games. Thank you again!

Pretty fun, i loved the macabre sense of humor. Pretty easy game play, humor is well paced. The game is a little glitchy but you know that.

A little too hard and was annoying trying to put the meat on the chopping block only for it to bounce back to the drainer because I didn't put it in the EXACT spot