Reviews for "Bloons Tower Defense 5"

Great.

One of my favorite games on the computer (and app store), and is extremely addicting! Everything is based on your strats and how you use the monkeys and extras. I love the adding of experience, which makes the game harder than you'd expect. I love the unique upgrades and monkeys, and how unique the maps are. I love the graphic design, which I have to admit, goes so well with the music! I love the cartoon-y, yet funny aspect of the game, and how there's not only many upgrades, but many different kinds of upgrades! like house upgrades which is for s specific monkey, but has a negative on another monkey. This game deserves the five stars, so thank you Warnockworld (Ninja Kiwi)!

I have played many games but this one is my absolute favorite.

Helpful Tip: Save every round, that way If you lose don't click "Try Again", instead click "Menu" and select "Load Game" this way you go back to the last round you saved on. Have fun!
(Just putting that out there just in case some people hate restarting and don't know about this)

Love this but we really need multiple save slots so we can work on different maps.

I. LOVE. THIS. GAME. MY GOD. SO MANY WAYS TO PLAY! SO MANY THINGS TO DO! SO MANY BLOONS TO POP! SO MANY TOWERS TO CREATE! SO MANY UPGRADES! SO MUCH FUN! AM ON ROUND 81 RIGHT NOW AND I HAVEN'T LOST A SINGLE LIFE! WHY? STRATEGY!!! BEST TOWER DEFENSE GAME! POKEMON TOWER DEFENSE AIN'T GOT SHIT ON THIS ONE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DUDE! (Or dudette whoever you are.)