For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "The Wishing Well"

Amazing. I love the idea of making things happen depending on the wishes, the art style is amazing.

MAKE THE LETTER "T" LET YOU THROW A COIN INTO A WELL!

I made it work!yes!!!

I Can't Beat It, I Tried The Video Link Someone Commented Below But It Just Takes Me To The Youtube Homepage

GimmeSumJava responds:

Delete the spaces in the link.

This is by far the most honest game ever made, don't you guys see? The whole point of the game is "No matter how hard you wish for something, you won't get it" considering wishes don't come true just because you want them to, this game is awesome, GimmeSomeJava, well done, such a unique approach at a game, 5 stars well earned, not all games need to have a point to them, some just need to have a message.