Reviews for "The Wishing Well"

nothing happens cause you didn't throw coin into the well
cheapstakes

It looks nice! Is it supposed to do something, or just give us the message nothing happens?

Very interesting game. Its about how wishing for something works out, how it will go when you really want something and wish for it. This game goes deep in people dreams and wishes and in the end how it will all work out when you wish for it. Plus it lets you see that how much you wish for something in the end it will not come to you on a gold platter, but you will have to work for it. That makes this game so good. It really gives you the message, work for it biaches!

gets boring after a couple typing...

I'm unsure of the point of this game, and more than a little confused. However, I suspect that's part of it's purpose, and found my own personal meaning in it. I quite liked the music choice, and found that it fit very well. My only real irk was the animation of the character. The simple and elegant graphics were rather hurt by the rapid angling, which took away much of the visual appeal.