Reviews for "The Wishing Well"

MAKE THE LETTER "T" LET YOU THROW A COIN INTO A WELL!

i wished this game was good XD

I like the message and the simplicity with which it was delivered. I also like the music. I do think that it could've used a little more, like say if you decide to walk away from the well and off screen the game says "you decide to go do something instead of wasting your time wishing", or something like that. As it is, it seems the closest you can get to accomplishing anything in this game is to wish for nothing to happen, which I admittedly found somewhat satisfying.

Its a good game with a interesting message. I think you were inspired by good fortune, by AustinBreed. Its a lot like that. One of my pet peeves about it is the walking animation. You should've made a better one. It looks like he is having a issue walking. The constant shaking back and forth is annoying and it shows you didnt put much effort into it.

Other than that, its decent.

I would have wished for something BUT THEN I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE!!!