Reviews for "The Wishing Well"

Wow, really creative! To think a game would actually have a pinch of reality added into it. When I was loading the game, I was thinking that this game was just going to be like all other games-just ways for me to kill time. But I was really wrong about it in the end. Turns out I really enjoyed the game, its so simple but it actually made me think about life for a little while too. The painful truth is, nothing will ever come out of just wishing for something, we all have dreams, but they can't be achieved without actually working hard for it. Its been so long since I've been so impressed by a game. Keep up the good work!

This is by far the most honest game ever made, don't you guys see? The whole point of the game is "No matter how hard you wish for something, you won't get it" considering wishes don't come true just because you want them to, this game is awesome, GimmeSomeJava, well done, such a unique approach at a game, 5 stars well earned, not all games need to have a point to them, some just need to have a message.

I Can't Beat It, I Tried The Video Link Someone Commented Below But It Just Takes Me To The Youtube Homepage

GimmeSumJava responds:

Delete the spaces in the link.

lol a funny and nice looking game not extremely exciting but it was a funny joke

How to play the game: