For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Evolvo Plus"

Pretty fun, well put together. Not really a lot I can say that hasn't already been said. I would have liked to see a medal for never evolving though, as that would have been a neat challenge. My main reason for writing this is to help fellow players.

How To Play:

You start small. Eat those smaller than you to grow bigger, and be aware their will be a boss battle at the end. As you eat, you can level up. Each level comes with a choice. Do you upgrade agility or speed? Occasionally you'll get a chance to evolve, which comes with useful powers and extra size.

Be careful, big fish are not your only threat, there are traps too!

Need To Cheat?

M cuts the music, Q changes the graphic quality.. P pauses the game, and LEADS TO THE CHEAT BOX. You must enter cheats in all caps. Beware.. cheating makes you unable to make any points. If you cheat, your score for that round will be zero!

how do you cheat for the cheater achievement

Wicked!!! (In a good way) This is a truly amazing game.I can't stop playing it.And the final boss fight was awesome!!!

to kill the submirine you need to eat a lot of fish then when your really big it says eat on the submarine

How do you kill the submarine???