Reviews for "Evolvo Plus"

An excellent take on the concepts put forward by XGenstudios' "Fishy!", but clearly much further developed. I really like where you went with this by adding a leveling system to make gameplay more dynamic, rather than the fishy sprite just getting bigger and not having any more interesting attributes. Not bad.

Well, it's a good time passer but the problem is that once you grow big, it's too easy. Maybe add more obstacles/bigger fish to make it much more challenging.
Aaand we found Wally.

I found wally !

This is a nice little game, a bit different from the others of its kind. The only thing I can say is wrong with it is that it's too short and too easy, and it only gets easier the more you progress. Maybe some more challenges as you progress would help?

I really loved the variety of species you can find, nice touch. I laughed when I saw the liopleurodon, wasn't expecting that.

so that's where waldo's been hiding