Reviews for "The Snake Game"

Incredible. Insane graphics, intense action, crazy good soundtrack.

VERY nice game. Even if I can't play here.

Very nice work!

An easy game to play and understand. A good time eater. My only complaint is that none of the platinum medals are working, and I've earned at least two of them. (easy and normal). Otherwise, a good game.

Jindo responds:

Hmm, I had a couple of reports of medals not working for a couple of players while for others they worked fine. I will look in to the issue and see what I can do to correct it!

Thanks for playing!

EDIT: Found the issue and corrected it, platinum medals are now obtainable! You will have to re-earn them in the mean time however.

I want my easy gold medal please.
I just got 114 seconds on easy mode, YET no gold was given to me.
I believe there could be a glitch, the game confusing the 100th digit place as a missing number and is only registering the two digits before the 1.
That's my hypothesis. I JUST WANT MY GOLD MEDAL NOW PLEASE!

Jindo responds:

It looks like you have it now, but for piece of mind I can assure you that your glitch hypothesis does not happen. The game compares your score with the various medal boundaries of the difficulty you're in and if you succeed a boundary, you get the medal. There is no manipulation of your score at any point that could cause the theory you describe to occur.

Thanks for playing and sorry about this!

god i love a challenge!