Reviews for "Cathode Raybots"

it's well made but not that fun or interesting.

the main problem is how the battles are constructed, they are arena style but have set in stone moves like truditional boss fights have which just don't mesh well.

though it does have a good character creator, music, art and controls responsively (though the key bindings are a bit questionable) it's just the boss mechanic does not fit for this type of game, maybe for a bullet hell it'd work, but not mega man style battles, the enemy has to react to the players position for them to not be so predictable.

I just love this game is simple but is awesome

Mine keeps looping.

This game was the best, but after all Undertale have made drawings of this game is the worst