For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Vortex Point"

Great storyline...but the ending wasn't as good as part 2 though...

This reminded me of the x files. i just love these games.

I love this game! I have made a Let's Play of this game. Thanks for making an amazing game and can't wait to play the other ones.

to beat the piano, look at the brochure

F D G A D

I've never played this series, even though I've played plenty of your other games. I always thought I should start with the first one. Yesterday I did, and I must say that I loved how you differentiated this series from the rest: the song, the darker humour...

It's obvious that you've improved a lot in terms of animation, you've included voiceacting, the movements are smoother and the characters portray your own style. Anyways, I like this game more than many others of yours... It's complex, it introduces the characters well, the story is great and it's harder than others.

I'll check the rest of the series and I hope to see more games like this one.

Kudos!