Reviews for "SIMSEH: Hornbrook"

This is a cool game man. Its got good comedy and has an almost puzzle kind of feeling to it. Unfortunately the only problem I have with this game is that I can't figure out how to beat it :(

Perhaps next time I'll give it another go to see if I found anything I missed.

d-z responds:

Hey, I'm glad you liked it, It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Hah, nice work implementing subtle advertisements in the game. It's really a nice adventurous adult masterpiece. The cut scenes at the start are a bit in depth, but the rest of the story flows quickly, and the interfaces, controls and missions are all both understandably and entertaining. It's an original game too, even though the concept has been done before. Great work!

-cd-

Honestly bro, for a one man project this is fantastic!
The animations and voices are lovely. The concept and idea of an alien impregnating random earth bitches is actually quite humorous. The characters are well drawn. Actually quite a well made feature!

However for a actual flash game, it could use some real improvements...
The controls for the wasd stuff isnt very smooth, and you dont get to watch the sex animations for long because of your stamina running out. The actually gameplay itself is kinda tedious because there seems to be an element missing. But overall it works so im not complaining.

I would recommend you play the game angel girl or shinobi girl, where you have to get to strip your girl and use a combination of tapping left and right to progress the sex.

I do think it would great in the next game though to incorporate some rpg and fighting elements into the game. Like you could actually explore the town or city more freely from a map, before looking for your next victim to rape and impregnate. Imagine being able to actually transform into different creatures or monsters like in those tentacle hentai movies! How cool would it be to clone the girls from the dna you obtain, or abduct them, and cage them in a dungeon like area in your spaceship, with all kinds of kinky probing machines and devices! You should also have to fight certain characters like mini boss fights (Look up the hentai games fighting of ecstasy ,and the hentai versions of mugen [kuromaru, slime]) before you get to actually have your way with them!

Overall I think you did a lovely job here. I had fun playing and i am really looking forward to the next installment, where hopefully you'll be able to incorporate and combine some ideas from the games I've mentioned.

Why cant you save it after you get 20, the game says its saved but it doesnt.

I keep getting this problem where I can't get the wallet. I can't really do much because of that, but up to that point, it's pretty good.