Reviews for "SIMSEH: Hornbrook"

finished with 20 seedlings, awesome game! I want more~ games like this

Wow, now this is the type of game I was looking for on here.
Just love the multiple positions and how you can go up and down within the "combo" in order to regain energy; then being able to grab her a different way once you've spewed in her once, just to fill another one of her holes with seed,,,Excellent !!
The characters are drawn well too. Take the MILF's for example, they are drawn simple, yet you get the whole MILF vibe.
LOL, I think I had Henshi blow 10 loads into that MILF wearing the white teddy that kept threatening to call the Police :-)

great game more please

I like most about this game is all the fucking scenes. They are very nice.

This game is beyond awesome, whoever made it really needs to get paid, given beer, and possibly some pizza, I can't even begin to fathom how long this took to make. The game is perfect, tons and tons of hotties, b grade story, tons of interaction that in itself can make comedy, and a difficulty level that's just right, there where times where I really had to experiment to figure out the next step, but it was never too hard and the rewards of seeing all the awesomely done animations where a good driving force. My only constructive criticisms: make user switchable music, make it even longer, and add even more. The game as it stands is perfect, but hey! It is what it is, great all day fap game, can't go wrong with this game, only the users ability to problem solve and how bad they want that booty xD; yes I'm messed up.