Reviews for "Obduction XP"

Nice game! But the jump is a bit strange.

Reminds me of Gremlins 2: The New Batch on the NES by Sunsoft. There was no other game like it, not until this one came around. If I could program and make games, the first one I would try to make would be like this one. I like how you have to earn your lives. If I were making this game, I would include scrolling stages, the ability to attack, a way to upgrade (shopping I guess). Perhaps my idea a little too much like Gremlins 2. Good progress on this game.

PIECE OF SHIT! IT IS TO HARD! SO HARD BECAUSE THE MOVING IS WIERD SO I KEEP FALLING!

Like Lockehorn, this is neither a platformer nor a puzzle game, but an arcade skill avoider game. I don't know why no one seems to know what a platformer is.

The main glitch is that when you beat a level with disappearing platforms the next level doesn't load and you're left with an unbeatable glitch level that you just have to kill yourself on. And when I finally beat hard mode, the medal didn't work.

19/obductionxp.jpg/

All the same, I think people are being too harsh with you. The game is beatable, and it isn't all that bad.

fliptico responds:

Thank, you are the first to specified the glitch. :)
Thanks for your comment I really appreciate it.

its ok but it all u do is fall, fall, fall, its annoying.....and wat is the point of adding candy?? i thought it heals u :L its glitching 2 and this isnt making my day.....