Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

interesting game, however the fact that u can only win when u are in the first level make it hard to keep goin if u fall often, when u go down its very frightening and very good part of the game but why would u go far down when your objective is on the first level, remember your objetive on the game is to escape,and the last part i spent more than one hour trying to finish the game thinking at least in the end all my efforts will not be in vain, sad end just go out end see a screen with end game , at least make a final joke like he fall in another hole. btw great environment .

dude... you fucking desearve 5 ..... i still have chills

This loaded but when i hit begin it goes black and, no it is not on my tablet. FIX PLZ X(

davidmaletz responds:

I "think" this is because it's trying to launch the game in fullscreen, and your browser is blocking that in a way it can't detect (maybe a popup blocker?). Try the adobe air version: http://www.indiedb.com/games/i-cant-escape/downloads/i-cant-escape-air , or try another browser.

I tried a few times and couldn't do it. It seemed like once you get a few levels down you start falling more often, even when there doesn't seem to be a hole there. I finally went and saw your youtube video and learned you need to open a door with an X on it... Gee, that would have been helpful. That X doesn't look like anything but decoration. After that it only took me 5 minutes with 1 more game and I got out. Nice game, could be a bit clearer, but I suppose that does add to the challenge.

Neat, spooky game. I found plenty of keys, but read a previous comment, that they were used for a door on the first floor? I just kept trying to go downwards. When I got stuck, it was "why not climb up? plenty of iron doors to brace on, and keys to use... And if one breaks, more exploration maybe?" XD
Maybe it's just me, I'd probably enjoy being stuck in one of those places. Also, I'd beat those eyes with the bones laying around. Prolly piss the ghosts off.