Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

my flash player is not high anofe but i hope when i get it the game will be COOL armyguy1216

I like the graphics alot, but it's lagging way too much for enjoyment (or creeping-me- out-ment) in my webkit based browser. In Firefox the game is not moving at all.
It seems to only run in full screen, which is a very bad choice. Also for dark games newgrounds has the 'dim lights' option, so there's no a real need for the full screen.

davidmaletz responds:

This is most likely caused because the game is running in software mode, and it needs to run on the graphics card to render realtime. The game now detects if you are running in software mode and gives you an error if you are. If you are running in software mode, try updating your flash player or graphics driver - that will *usually* solve the problem!

As for fullscreen, I feel strongly that it should be played in fullscreen. If you really prefer not to, however, you can hit escape to exit fullscreen mode. Clicking anywhere on the game will return to fullscreen mode, so you'll have to use the keyboard.

Very nice. LOVE the atmosphere and the graphics aren't half bad. Maintains a good creepy atmosphere and gave me several jumpscares. Really immersive. However, I'm almost positive that the game can't be won because I figured that the only way out is at the beginning where you spawn, in front of the locked door with the ladder on the other side. I actually got a key and went back to the spawn point to unlock the door but it wouldn't open, so I don't think that door is actually supposed to open and you just can't get out. Also sometimes I fall through the ground even though I KNOW there wasn't a hole there that I could see (the round black spots on the ground). Might just be the game trolling me, I dunno. Either way, good game!

Good and scary one.You have the feeling that something will pop up in the game.But i have only see one ghost like just popping up and then it have disappeared.Good job!

Nice music and the game is dank