Reviews for "I Can't Escape"

I don't get the fascination from other reviewers. Just wandering aimlessly. Falling down holes that aren't there. Walking up to ladders with seemingly solid ground only to fall another level. No apparent logic to the layout. The scenery never changes. It's impossible to map. No story line.

10/10

i clicked on this expecting a usual point and click escape game, and was pleasantly surprised to find a really neat horror game! when it went fullscreen, i knew i was in for a treat.

i thought i was doing pretty good, (mabye SPOILER) dodging the holes on the ground and finding hidden paths in the walls (end maybe SPOILER), but i died...

one thing that bothered me is that i collected about 3 keys and none of them worked on anything? or, mabye they did and i didnt realize it.

anyways, great game!!! 10/10, would reccomend. i died, but im gonna go play it again! :D

Sorry but this doesn't work. When I click 'Begin' it goes fullscreen and just stays black. I'm using Flash Player 11.2 on Ubuntu, not sure if that makes a difference.

This was pretty spooky, especially the parts with the ghosts, red-eyed shadow monsters, the eyeballs opening up in the walls, and the seemingly inability to escape. This all makes for a game that is awesome in my opinion. Fantastic job!