Reviews for "Traal"

When the description said stealth game, you'd assume that it means that you sneak past the monsters, staying out of their line of sight or something like that, but instead it seems to be the exact opposite where the monsters need to stay out of your light or else your character runs for the hills, which makes no sense even gameplay-wise. nothing exciting and no real atmosphere created

The entire hazard mechanic is that the player character is a massive pussy and I'm so far not seeing any instructions about anything, controls included.

I'm speechless. Luckily I have to write and not tell this message.

This game has a phenomenal atmosphere and a concept so simple and yet so effective... sneak through a dungeon with only a small light on your helmet and avoid lighting monsters or they'll chase you!

The colours, the setting, the gameplay are all incredibly Lovecraftian in a good way and the room are challenging but not frustrating. It would have been a major success if it had come out 35 years ago. But I still believe it's a small masterpiece in its genre.

There's really nothing bad I can tell about it and the time spent playing it, so it's 4.5 stars just because of the short length.

"LOOK! A MONSTER! I SHOULD JUST RUN INTO THE SPIKES OR THAT OTHER MONSTER OVER THERE!"
It's really annoying. But it's challenging and an entertaining little past-time.

So so...