Reviews for "Traal"

i find it pretty hard to identify with someone running away from monsters that don't even do any harm (at least if you don't touch them), it would be much scarier if they'd run after you. quote averrath: "Like games like Amnesia and Slenderman are scary because the moment i see a monster there it means i'm at a huge risk and run for my life while here it's just.
"Meh, it's there."

apart from that, i love the graphics and the music. just try to focus a little more on the horror aspect; this is more a puzzle than anything else.

Good gameplay, no glitches. Played it till the end and found all 11 scrolls. Nice waste of time.

It's.. average...
I don't understand games like this. I don't understand how this would be scary even if i was in that situation. The monsters are... eyes. and we all know eyes are like the most fragile thing on a living being so whats so scary about it? Two of the tree monsters don't attack me outright when i look at them so why can't i just stare at them maybe 3 or 4 times and be like...
"Huh.. an eye.. its not that scary looking. I think ill just make my way around"
Like right now if my room was covered in eyes staring at me i wouldn't really be scared because eyes literally can't do anything harmful but maybe look at cute cat pictures with me in the internet.
Even if the eyes are magical and just sends fear whenever you look at it it's still extremely easy to avoid by just shielding your eyes a bit and looking at the ground, since literally the only thing i would have to look out for are spikes on the ground.
Also what makes night time horror stories and monsters scary is that people rarely see them because when people see them it means they're probably going to die. In this case they just sit there.
Games with invisible monsters that leave like foot prints are scary because you don't know what the thing is that is invisible is, it therefore leaves the unknown factor in the mind that the invisible being might possibly have a set of giant acid dripping mouth. Here there is little or no unknown factor to be scared of. Like games like Amnesia and Slenderman are scary because the moment i see a monster there it means i'm at a huge risk and run for my life while here it's just.
"Meh, it's there."
Also i find it silly that being scared lets you break glass without sending shards into your body.
While the blindfold is a neat add its somewhat pointless as you can just cover both eyes with one hand. Unless its like a special blindfold.
Stars
0.5/1 music (irritating after a bit)
0.5/1 for graphics
1/1 star for non-glitchy game mechanics
0/1 star for creativity and story
0.5/1 for fun
0 extra stars.
Make a monster other than eyes because eyes have been done before and they're usually never scary. While being scared and running away uncontrollably is somewhat creative and new, everything else is nothing really creative enough for an actual half a star or more.
2.5 stars

the game was alright... Although i dont think it was really a Horror genre..More of a suspense game if youa sk me.The game was wuite challengin since everytime the little guy got scared commited suicide..

good but the lil guy is a total puss