Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

I thought this was hilarious, coming from a Wii U owner. The animation and voice acting were great, and the premise was intriguing enough. Oh congrats on a front page already, and keep up the good work.

i didint even know people where hatin on the wii u i see it as i did with the ps1 to ps 2 a general upgrade to graphics and access. as for the animation i lold. wasint ecpecting the ending and.... WHAT IS THE BLOND!?!?!

nice

I'm giving this a five because of my "homeslice" Dudul's lip sync work!

Q: Should I review the animation or the topic it brings up? A: Why should I choose?

Animation: Cathartic. I do feel you captured young bullies and the idiocy of the points taken to pick on people. The monologue of the kid went a little long, but felt right when he was cut short. Visual-wise, it was clean enough and the lip sych was spot-on. Audio-wise, Pretty good Voice acting. Can't complain. Overall nice animation, darkly funny gag (which I chuckled at) at the end.

Topic: Nintendo has received most of its because, its partly deserved. Their major franchises are slowing down, most notably Mario, in the innovation department. While these are the flagships and should stay an easy success, they are GUARANTEED successes at this point, and shaking up the formula would bring a welcome change. As for the other non-Major games, decent to sub-par with a rare gem, like most consoles without good third-party support. Third party support is hard for them to consider. But in the console department, they're far ahead. Although it does lead towards the third-party problem.

END NERD RANT

Animation: Good, made me laugh
Topic: Criticism is deserved because of reasons, but not that much.