Reviews for "Wii Dare U"

I dare u

"oh god he's everywhere" I only gave three stars because of the guys speech was too inspiring for me to like. Also cuz my review sucks donkey balls

Funny, i love the Wii U....but the Xbone and PS4 have their own places...so does the Wii U.....Seriously, give Nintendo a Chance. It's their first ever Top Notch Graphical Console, and i love the Gampad (*Cough* Sneaking at Night *Cough*)

This is one of the best things you've ever worked on, RicePirate. Seeing as how you're so prolific, that's REALLY saying something. I don't know how I missed this when it first came on the main page. Maybe I just wasn't a fan of you at the time. I love the animation as well.

I knew they were eventually going to get beat up. They deserve it! They're such clich├ęd bullies. I do like the Wii U. I don't own one, but I've played some great ones in stores. That's mostly how I play video games nowadays.

The animation was very nice, the story not so much. Pretty generic and seen many times. But I think that also depends from person to person and on your expections. Neat work, though.