Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "TimeLine Runner"

I like the basic idea, but I'm not sure what to think about the implementation.
1. What frustrated me most, was that I had no clue whatsoever how I could make progress in the game (i.e. change the starting position).
2. As said, I like the timeline idea. But why does it seem to me that there are soooo many random obstacles like clouds, squares, circles and triangles, but very few accurate historic references?
3. I personally would have preferred if there was a choice to use the keyboard entirely.

The word 1st century just killed me, what teh hell?

I like the concept, but the execution was somewhat sloppy.

I found that using the keyboard resulted in much better control of the character, since if you shifted the mouse ever so slightly while holding the left mouse button, it could screw up your whole plan.

Also, the things that could kill you, (like clouds) were..... interesting. I strongly suggest that you go back and reexamine the list of items that pose a threat, as well as fixing the music. Seriously, halting the music while jumping was ok the first couple of times, but after that, it began to detract from the experience.

So overall, it's a solid concept. Stick figure games are a very popular genre of entertainment, so great job choosing it. But if you want to really make an impact on here, I strongly advise you to take a look at this again, and really polish it off as opposed to calling it good and forgetting about it. Not bad.

Clouds...the number one killer since 34 AD