Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "TimeLine Runner"

The art style & music are great, but the game has a bunch of internal rules it doesn't explain, such as the stopping of time while jumping. The random generation also means you can get unwinnable object placement. Click registration also works 98% of the time, combined with minor bugs make this game cool but incredibly frustrating sometimes.

I don't know why you guys think there are checkpoints, There are a ton. I prefer using wasd, not mouse. This is a really addictive and challenging game. Awesome!

good! best thing on a sunday motherfucker

I like the checkpoints. There are checkpoints, by the way. What I would really like is a way to save progress so I can close the browser window and then later still restart from 1434. I also liked the way you made it 1:1 between the mouse movement for a jump and the distance traveled by your head. Some of those propeller obstacles, though. Hard to get anything going sometimes. It was also frustrating to want to do two jumps in quick succession, only to have the second one come out as a slide instead.

All that said, I'm still playing it, and I came back to it after sleeping. Good stuff.

doesnt need checkpoints, needs better strenght calculation, because its just crazy how the line you make has nothing to do with the height of the jump, plus it fails 50% of the time i try drawing a line