Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "TimeLine Runner"

I've played silimar games, but not one quite the same as this, which is nice. It's pretty difficult but I found it nice and satisfying when I got on a roll because of that. It's was good to include both mouse-gesture and key controls, but you should have included instructions for the WASD ones in the tutorial (I found them much easier to use with a laptop than my touchpad, too)

The music speeding up/slowing down was ok but it got a little annoying that it cut out every time I jumped or died, similarly a 'retry' key would have been handy for people not using the gesture controls - they're not a game breakers though, just suggestions for putting icing on the cake. Good show (:

not bad

I played this game for all of five minutes and I got bored. Honestly? It doesn't have enough to keep you interested in the game. Some powerups would be nice, to give the player something more to work towards besides a different scenery. The game also was not very smooth, especially the running, jumping, sliding, pretty much everything.

This would work, if it was totally redesigned.

It's pretty good, controls are good, graphics are simple but effective, and music is good. But a big problem that gets very annoying after a while is how the music stops when you jump. This sounds like a small problem, but it gets very annoying very quickly.

Amazing concept. The only negative aspect to this game is the fact that the jumping is pretty hard to control. Try making it so that you can control trajectory mid-air with WASD and can control the speed and such with the mouse (as before).