Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Folds -- Origami Game"

It's a very unique game, I don't remember if I have seen anything like this on Newgrounds. There are only 2 things that make it a bit unrealistic:
1. An example of the short shorts level and others with the same logic: in reality you would need one more move to do this since you would have to fold both ends of the paper separately, not at the same time;
2. Most of the levels are impossible since you cannot fold a sheet of paper 7 times or more unless you got a hydraulic press for example - or you will use an extremely big sheet of paper, like the Mythbusters did ;-) I just tried to do it with a typical A4 sheet and when trying to fold it for the 7th time it is becoming really difficult.

love it but needs a walkthrough to help as I want 100% not below im one for straight a

Great concept! Was indeed peaceful and very original. Music was repetitive without too easily becoming redundant. Too hard for me though haha

Awesome game!

Anyone that's having problems this youtube video is a walkthrough for all levels /watch?v=Uv6BUypZx78#t=998

How do you do the musical note. It seems like every walkthrough gets the 100% illegitimately, not doing the bottom part correctly. What's the real way to do it.