Reviews for "Cool Story Bro"

fun and funny wow

You have to save the lady you find in the sea after the boat of the Tree path crashes,she will give you a necklace and then use the necklace to go through the lava part before Nagathi.

Pure awesomeness-in-a-can.

This was so cute. I love how much I love Grimwald. Although a lot of the dialogue and narration was really fun and well done, my favorite is still the simple "Grimwald!! :'(" when you get separated. Good stuff.

And you're awesome to have added new control options for those who were struggling with the original setup. You're great.

I absolutely love the concept and execution. Music, 5/5. Graphics, 5/5. Story, 5/5. My only real problem was the controls, 2/5. The game is dialogue heavy, which worked, but pushing through all the screens was difficult. I'm not sure if the auto"next" was supposed to make that easier, but it wasn't auto-ing anything for me so it was still tedious. Either fix that feature or change the next button to something easier to reach from the WASD position, like shift or space twice. Overall, 4.5/5. GREAT GAME!