Reviews for "Cool Story Bro"

This was so cute. I love how much I love Grimwald. Although a lot of the dialogue and narration was really fun and well done, my favorite is still the simple "Grimwald!! :'(" when you get separated. Good stuff.

And you're awesome to have added new control options for those who were struggling with the original setup. You're great.

For some reason when I told the wizard my name was Jasmine and the medal with Jasmine's face on it appeared I spat my drink out..

Pretty nice. There's a surprising amount of stuff to do here and the humor is a nice touch. The only thing that bothered me is that if you want to get all the medals, you have to battle the same boss 3 times, which feels repetitive.

I think the controls are a bit lacking. It's not always immediately clear when you are talking and when you should start walking. Plus, the plot is pretty slow and talking can get kind of frustrating. Also, when you walk sideways it kind of looks like your really have to go pee and are trying to hold it in.

Awesome game c:
The text sound reminded me of the Legend of Zelda Oracle of ages and seasons text sounds c: