Reviews for "G.P.S. Ep 2?"

This could be amazing but it jumps around like a preview of something bigger. Great work

I would really like to see this refined. Right now, I think there's a bit too much borrowed material and sequence, but this level of execution demonstrates an opportunity to go further.

Or you could go the other way, ensuring beyond the shadow of a doubt that every single scene is borrowed from something great. There's value in a series where Haruko works for the GXP and uses angelic transformation to control the black blood of madness.

I'm tempted to give it a bad score because I didn't like it, but objectively speaking, this is a finely crafted video. I've seen enough 80s and 90s anime to be *totally* fed up with pretty much everything going on here plot-wise, but the animation is good, the script totally captured the essence of those old anime flicks (although I'm not sure that's a good thing =P ) and the music was appropriately catchy. The voices, though at times I found to be annoying as all get-out, were clear and well recorded, and also suited the characters quite well.

All in all, you did a fine job on this. I just wish that I liked it more ;)

Kel-chan responds:

Alot of ppl will hate it simply because its animu- Its the price you pay. Though If I was doing the looney toons style, I don't think people would rage as much. That said - thanks though

It's not for everybody because everybody doesn't like the same things +D

Awesome.

I like it! Could use a bit more something, I just don't know what. I love the animation, don't get me wrong, but the story is just-well..- MEH.