Reviews for "G.P.S. Ep 2?"

Awesome.

it was great..it was fun watching it....but while I was watching it, many,MANY good anime's started rushing to my head..almost all of it has the same theme and place(school) but again everything was well done..and great job..I liked it..

awesomazing!!, :3

It was a decent animation, but the story was kind of silly and didn't make sense. If she was sent back for training how is she still on duty or asked to defend a school from the enemy? It would make better sense if she were undercover or if for some reason other forces in her department were defeated so she had to be reinstated.... it was pretty silly but good effort.

Panty and Stocking references, EVERYWHERE. But seriously this was a pretty good animation.

oh

lookie here

front page and daily third place