Reviews for "G.P.S. Ep 2?"

RRRRRRRRRRRRRuuuulles!

xD

Best anime ever!

now that i have seen all the episodes i have to say this is a pretty good easy to follow story, your technique keeps getting better. the humor didn't quite cut it for me this episode, but it does not take away the quality, it just sets up the great jokes in episode 3.
since you have been animating for a few years, i would expect a tincy bit more in your drawings... i can't figure out what is with the drawings, it is like you made it completely in flash, but your computer wasn't powerful enough to render a video in high quality... but mysteriously that issue seems to have been fixed on the fight scene in episode 3. can you please tell me why there is that difference in quality?

i couldnt pay attention because of the awesome music.

haha diggin the bg musics