Reviews for "Battle for Darkness"

Nice

pretty great game, very addictive and plenty of good combos to explore... my one complaint would be the frequent waiting... the first run its cool to see the enemy soldiers running past yours, but this gets old very quickly. another point where i feel you should not have a wait is just after killing a batallion. I'm using the goblin's gold boost ability, and find that i end up wasting quite a bit of time on the counter because im unable to move for 3-4 seconds after killing all enemies. Other than these things, great game... hope to see more in the future.

Wicked game. So addicting. I sat down, first sitting was 6 hours. Lots of tweaking, optimizing strategies. Unit compositions, orders, timing. Really, really cool looking. Fun units / baddies. All around awesome. Keep it up!

This game was one of the most addictive I've ever played. Didn't wind up able to upgrade my entire army before the game was over.

My only complaint is that I am unable to submit my score. When I beat the game, I click the Submit button and see that my score is nearly 1,000 points higher than the all-time best (3,233). Any suggestions on that one?

An easy but fun game