Reviews for "Evangelion in a Nutshell"

I liked it, but since I already saw the comic and heard/saw the voice over. I expected a bit more freedom in the animation. This had to do with the simplistic nature of the comic and heavy focus on the facial expression quality. A style that could hardly be beaten in an animation, unless the quality of the faces was done better.

Instead of doing it outside where the characters take 70% of the screen, you could have tried to do it in the engineering bay. You could also have let that girl, grab shinji by the shirt to emphasize the "I hate your guts" part. The dad could have spoken from the upper control center room, down on Shinji, symbolising the father / son distance. And then added to that scene you could have had rei rolled in a hospital cart.

Despite this being a good animation. The limited use of freedom compared to the original comic/dub, doesn't really add much compared to the original.

Hahaha awesome! also, Seth Rogen laugh

CardsNarg responds:

Haha, I love his voice.

Hahaha really good!

Yeah, pretty much..

I signed up just to post this comment, I liked your animation I really did but I took away one star because your animation makes fun of the real sub plot that most idiots don't understand when they watch the series. The other star was taken away because you made absolutely no mention of the time Shinji fapped all over Asuka so not every episode is about him being a little bitch.