For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "M.S.A.: Fluttertime!"

Well done, great animations, great story, great sound effects, and a great ending.
I tip my hat to you, sir.

Mostly appreciated ^^

I have to say, this is the best Hentai I've seen/played. Not only were the animation and sound effects amazing, it also had nice music, and a really well thought out and appealing story-line.

Like Agon already said, it could use a skip button at the start for us "repeat customers."
Either that or you could somehow enable us to scroll through the text faster.

I look forward to round 2!

Fatelogic responds:

This weekend xD Promise :P Glad you enjoyed it.

Just like in Slave to Pleasure, your work shows a good ability for simple storytelling, a good eye for animation, and most importantly, plenty of effort. This was an excellent game, and I hope to see more soon.

Thx pal ^^

And many manly tears came and i weeped for this masterpiece...
GOOD SHOW MY GOOD MAN