For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "M.S.A.: Fluttertime!"

This compliment might be strange among others - but damn, that music! So groovy, gets in the mood so well :3 Great choice!
You should seriously consider doing more of these(not necessarily this genre ofc) - You have a level of animation matching that of ZONE.
Could easily monetize that I believe.
Some things you could work on :
Your own voice actresses
More fluid animation(less in and out, there should be a sense of "impact" behind each thrust like if you feelin me, moar titty bounce and booty thrust waves haha)
Perhaps some in-game little text bubbles with some naughty lines during the interaction?
More interactiveness?(Smack dat ass! Pull that hair!)
More randomness(randomly changing expressions, head bangs, doin stuff with hands etc, anything to make it look less artificial)
More customization?
That's all that came to my mind straight up.
Hope that helped, highly anticipating future parts.
Cheers.

Fatelogic responds:

Well thank you. I'm a bit of a fan of Kevin McLeod's scores, and his generosity regarding public use of his music is like a blessing for us mere mortals with low bugedts xD

I appreciate your compliments ^^ And yeah, most of the details you mention are things I'd like to implement someday. I'm just a beginner at Flash and AS3 though, so most of that is yet out of my reach :P I concentrate more on developing my skills as an illustrator. However, maybe someday... who knows xD

Thanks for the feedback bro.

I lost it at the "Synchronized Heat Cycles" thing.

NOW SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BITS!

I wouldn't be surprised if a tissue company was named after FateLogic.

This is great and I think that the entire mane 6 should each get their own game.

If only this college ACTUALLY

existed... it would DEFINITELY be one

worth going to... Lance is a pretty

lucky guy...

But anyway, this was a pretty enjoyable

game, good storyline... Or maybe it's

just because I'm a brony and

Fluttershy's my favorite! XD

It's a good game, though, and I'm sure

I'll enjoy Rainbow Round, too, after I