Reviews for "M.S.A.: Fluttertime!"

I do like the sex seen in this one more, but I really like the dialog and free play mode in the second game. I hope to see more in the future.

Woah! The F*** happened to Darko!? This game is Great, Ragequitter... Find somewhere else to spill your sh*t on. And Keep it up Fate! too bad I played the 2nd one first though.

If I owned a tissue company I would totally sponsor you.

This is a great game, but you should add in a free play mode, like in MSA 2. It would make it easier and quicker to get to the sex scenes, which are the main focus of the game.

I played MSA2 before this one, so I am a bit spoiled, but it gave me perspective on your growth and development. Very cool to see where you came from in terms of developing MSA, and it makes me appreciate the sequel (and look forward to more installments) that much more!

This is done in relation to the second, so you have an idea of what I thought were the best improvements
+ Once again, the visuals are a great highlight of this piece
+ nice and easy progression is appreciated
- text boxes feel, "cheap" or "cheesy"
- animations are not as fluid
- lack of story/plot.