Reviews for "M.S.A.: Fluttertime!"

Great game!

GG, Fate. GREAT FUCKING TURNED ON BRONY ATTRACTED BEASTIALITY GAME! good game tho. :D

Fatelogic responds:

It's "Bestiality", bud.

The more you know...

And I don't think you know what that word means (antropomorphism and bestiality are rather different things), but...

GLAD YOU LIKED IT :D

I completely agree with the review below. Just wanted to add to it a bit. First off; I don't think I've ever seen better sex scenes than this (excluding 3D rendering), and if you keep these animations up I'm worried I might turn into an MLP fan lol

I found and played MSA2 first, so I'm working in backwards order here. I loved this game, but not quite as much as MSA2. This one didn't have the same in-depth story that I had kinda been hoping for, but it was still great none the less.

-SerenityValley1

I've been introduced to MLP before, but this is probably my favorite take on the source material. Props to you Fatelogic. Also, all of your art is really well done... I mean seriously, its awesome!! But the dialogue in these games is truly what makes them so great. It makes for a fun and immersive experience. Thanks again, you're awesome!