Reviews for "Dr Vile- The Greater Good"

nice game but nedds a larger space and to be even long

No doubt I want the sequel to this! Please bring it on!

I should be constructive... um... I felt like the coil material (not 100% sure what it was, string? Cloth? it came from couches and refrigerators...) was quite rare, but otherwise it was fun. Can't wait to see what you make from this!

Really fun game, I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I just wanted to review to suggest something I didn't see in any of the other reviews.

There should be a different ending based upon how you choose to play the game. You can win the game without killing anyone, or you can win the game and kill everyone and needlessly destroy everything in town. I played through both ways and the ending was the same.

I agree with what other people have said that it would be nice to have a barter system and an upgrade system. I as well would like to kill Dr. Ben. However, if Dr. Ben is a good guy wouldn't he admit that he didn't destroy the meteor? Just a thought.

I think the game really has promise and I can't wait for the extended version, I have high hopes.

For those having trouble with defeating the enemies it is really easy to do and rarely get hurt. Attack them from below by first zapping them with the stun cannon. This works best if you back them up against a wall or object, but can be done if you are simply in the tile directly below them. Next bash your attack key. Usually you can kill them before they get off a swing. Avoid getting multiple enemies involved, attack people while they are alone or to where help is far enough off that you can kill them before the help gets there. Take the same position on the help and they should be cake. I have dispatched the whole town I only took four or five hits total. But you never even need to get into a fight. In houses you can coral people into other rooms or 'salvage' items from a distance they won't notice. It is pretty easy to do.

Again, great game (start) I can't wait to see more. Keep up the good work.

Sweet little game, though irritating how easy it was to mess up one fight and lose all your health.

Something with multiple chapters next time, maybe?

I like the game getting the materials was fun but maybe adding a system like, you can use different materials to make different weapons and parts of the death ray. I just thought the game was way to short.