Reviews for "Dr Vile- The Greater Good"

Nice game story although it was easy and it's too short.

apparently people can now see thru walls

Has to be three stars for now, since it's just a teaser. I agree with other reviewers about features, bartering, etc. Should be a game mechanic of continuously upgrading your demented tech. Specifically: 1) How about a gizmo to make Dr. Vile more intelligent (and then use his intelligence to improve the brain-improving gizmo and so on) so he can actually become the world's greatest scientist. 2) Mind Control. 3) Improved combat gear like shields, flying, stealth, grabby arms etc. in addition to basic weapon upgrades. 4) Running your Evil Empire with minions, subterranean fortress, big engineering projects, bribes to make the authorities ignore your enormous underground fortress.

It seems arbitrarily harder to get springs than other items. If other items were similar in how only a few given objects dropped them, it would seem more fair- as it is, most of my attempts are stymied by the exact same item every time, which is always buried in the back of a building behind several enemies. Yes, I was running pacifist.

WHAT THE HELL THE NPC'S ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT!!!