Reviews for "Qoosh"

This game's core mechanic (the slow motion teleport circle) comes from a game a few years ago called Focus. Now, in my opinion, Focus was a much better game. However it irks me to see so many people commenting on this "unique and creative" game, when it seems to me like someone just took all the humour from portal and applied it to a game that's not even their own idea. Try coming up with something original, AethosGames.

AethosGames responds:

Focus is purely teleporting, my teleporting mechanic works in an entirely different way. The addition of the linked switching mechanic completely changes the gameplay. But apparently you didn't get past level 2, otherwise you would have realized that the two games are completely different. Not to mention that Focus' purely keyboard based teleporting is cumbersome and clunky. I believe my implementation of teleporting is better overall as well.

Can't even get past stage 2. No conceivable way to get to the upper platform. Maybe I'm missing what some of the controls are, which are not conveyed to you at all before then.