Reviews for "Qoosh"

Played this game multiple times in the past. I spent two days trying to find it again it was totally worth it

The speaker is so hilarious at times.

Meh. Between being mocked, keeping the death count (how much I've failed), glitches, and a lack of defined rules (wherein your abilities work in some areas or on some things but not others, for reasons never explained), I can't say I enjoy the game particularly much, which is a shame, because it looks like a really neat puzzle game.

I never understood why so many puzzle games and strategy games have some type of irritating narration, where you are mocked, insulted, or derided whilst performing any actions. It's not funny or cute, and doesn't even act as motivation or 'showing the guy up' when you never get to kick their ass at the end.

Also, a self-destruct button would have been appreciated so that whenever you got stuck, you didn't have to restart the whole level.

to get the medal nuisance, go to chamber 5, you'll find how <3

Fun game, warping concept is good. That being said, the whole omnipresent voice and science thing was ripped directly from the portal games.