Reviews for "Qoosh"

A Spiked Cube is Crushing my Spawn :C

The Portal references are rather appropriate, as this game is at least as solid, creative, and well designed as that game. The puzzles are just the right difficulty with a great learning curve, and do an excellent job of teaching you the mechanics of the game without prompting. The plot is something that has been explored before, but this game presents it in an interesting, thoughtful, and amusing way. And that voice actor doesn't hurt things either. If I had any complaints, it would be that the controls were a bit finnicky and the ending felt a little unsatisfying, though appropriate. With improvement like this, I'm excited as heck to see your next game. Great work!

AethosGames responds:

"The Portal references are rather appropriate, as this game is at least as solid, creative, and well designed as that game." - Wow, thanks for the overly generous review :)

Check out my video review of this game https://www.youtube.com/user/OatsFlas hReviews?feature=mhee

I think this game DOES deserve a award for this amazing teleportation, the CUTE character and don't forget about the "teleportation shield". A very fun game to play for the family & friends.

fun game, i loved the portal pun at the beginning