Reviews for "Qoosh"

This is a good game. The pixel art is great, and I love the effect that makes each of the pixels look like their visibly separate. The game-play element of teleporting within a certain radius, and not being able to teleport with-in certain areas. I also like how this games seems to be somewhat based on portal, with the sadistic comments of the commentator, and how the actual areas look. The only criticism is that the character seems to fall very fast, which makes it a bit more difficult than it needs to be.

This is an amazing game.
I love the Portal references <3.

This is pretty cool, the warping was clever, and the puzzles were well thought out. Good job.

Personally, I think this game is really solid! The atmosphere it developed through sound and tone, never knowing who or what was beyond these walls, and that scientist who keeps mocking you: who was he? Playing this game I became to involve myself into the plot, wondering how it could end. The references towards portal and portal 2 were pretty funny, I had to stop and smile. The sounds are clear and I have yet to find any bugs or glitches.

The only suggestion I have in the future is to make sure you realize how much time your players will spend on these levels. I was struggling to finish chamber 7 as I started to get a little bored. I felt it was a little lengthy for not being too far into the game.

I also didn't really like how you FELT as if you could escape at one point, but it kinda pulled you back into the actual game. I felt like I deserved some sort of reward for attempting to go out of bounds! I suppose a few extra voice clips were fine, though. I also liked some of the "pointless" tasks, such as being told from side to side of the room so I wouldn't get fat.

I don't exactly have the time to finish this game, but I enjoyed this! Or at least, enjoyed it so far. I will finish it later, but I hope I'm allowed to review a game I haven't completed yet. Then again, I'm simply going off from what I know!

Sound/Music 5/5